Kelowna, BC – June 8, 2018 – Strategic Aviation Services Ltd. a multi-functional aviation services company offering passenger, cargo and ground support announced today that they have successfully completed and passed the IATA Safety Audit for Ground Operations (ISAGO) audits at the Vancouver International Airport (YVR) and the Kelowna International Airport (YLW).
The benefits of the ISAGO audit include: to improve the safety of ground operations, eliminate duplicate audits by air operators, and provide the industry with an efficient, sustainable oversight program.
- ISAGO is an audit program for ground-handling companies serving airlines at airports.
- ISAGO registration is IATA program that is modeled after the IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA), which assesses Ground service provider operational management and control systems.
- ISAGO is built around a set of harmonized internationally recognized standards and accepted system for assessing the operational management and control systems of the Ground Service Provider.
- Strategic Aviation Services Ltd. is the FIRST and ONLY Canadian Ground Handler to receive this designation.
- ISAGO registration is a requirement to have an operating license at Vancouver Airport (we are the only one to have it completed).
We are extremely proud of this honor as we continue to provide peace of mind to our customers ensuring that their needs are met, on time, every time. We are dedicated to achieving excellence in the aviation solutions and services that we provide.
|About Strategic Aviation
Established in 2006, Strategic Aviation Holdings Ltd. is a multi-functional aviation services company offering passenger, cargo and ground support with a focus on safety and quality. Headquartered in beautiful Kelowna, BC, Strategic Aviation has locations in 16 airports across Canada.
IATA’s Safety Audit for Ground Operations (ISAGO) has been built upon audit standards applicable to all ground handling companies worldwide, coupled with a uniform set of standards relevant to the specific activities of any ground handler. The International Air Transport Association (IATA) is the trade association for the world’s airlines, representing some 280 airlines or 83% of total air traffic.